Essential tools for skin management! Features of the spherical spectrometer: 1. Non-contact, non-invasive treatment, quick effect, short course of treatment, no side effects; 2, the treatment of the entire face can be completed at one time; 3. The output intensity of the light source is stable and the therapeutic dose is accurate; 4, can effectively enhance the activity of skin collagen cells, smoothing fine wrinkles; 5. Patients who are worried about taking medications such as pregnancy or complications can safely use them. 6, hemorrhoids 2 times a week for a total of 4-8 weeks, herpes zoster and other skin diseases 1 7 times a day.
1. The device needs to avoid high temperature, high humidity and direct light, it better to be set in the room with good ventilation.
2. Recommended temperature at starting: 0~26℃.
3. Recommended temperature for storage: 0~35℃.
4. Relative humidity: lower than 80%.
5. Please set up in the room that avoids direct light.
6. Please install it at a flat level.
7. This device can also cause significant damage under a weak impact so do not apply external shock, and when you move it please be slowly.
8. Do not place flammable or combustible materials around the device.
9. Please do not use this device under cover or cloth.
10. The use of unrecognized decorations may cause the equipment to malfunction.